You'll be in charge of shaping a new IT architecture for some of the best companies in the world. We work in small, self-managed teams that take full responsibility for the projects. We automate the infrastructure of our customers and deploy orchestration layers on top of it to run apps and data. All our engineers are encouraged to share their knowledge at conferences and within the company. We consider ourselves a continuous learning company.
Your climbing gear:
- Fluency in at least one programming language (e.g. Go, Java, Python, C++, etc..)
- Experience with Microservices
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Familirality with Docker, Terraform & Kubernetes
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc..
- Open-source contributions, meetups and conference talks, and/or blogging
- Fluent English
- Permanent or B2B Contract
- Salary rate: 12 000-25 000 net + VAT tax, depending on the experience
- Chance to work with the greatest engineers and cutting edge technologies
- Active participation in the biggest DevOps & CloudNative meetups and conferences: local Kubernetes Meetups, DevOps Days Warsaw, Atmosphere Warsaw Conference, KubeCon, etc..
- Active contribution to the Open Source projects