You'll be in charge of shaping a new IT architecture for some of the best companies in the world. We work in small, self-managed teams that take full responsibility for the projects. We automate our customers' infrastructure and deploy orchestration layers to run apps and data. All our engineers are encouraged to share their knowledge within the company and at conferences. We consider ourselves a continuously learning company.
- Fluency in at least one programming language (e.g. Go, Java, Python, C++, etc..)
- Experience with Microservices
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Familirality with Docker, Terraform & Kubernetes
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
- Open-source contributions, meetups and conference talks, and/or blogging
- Fluent English
- Permanent or B2B Contract
- Salary rate: 12 000-25 000 PLN net + VAT tax, depending on experience level
- Chance to work with the greatest engineers and cutting-edge technologies
- Active participation in the biggest DevOps & CloudNative meetups and conferences: local Kubernetes Meetups, DevOps Days Warsaw, Atmosphere Warsaw Conference, KubeCon, etc..
- Active contribution to the Open Source projects
- Stock Options Program