We are working for a prestigious consumer electronics client based in Belgium that is looking for an experienced Python Developer to join a small team of engineers working on the development of an automated test framework. More specifically, we're looking for strong Python (any additional C/C++ helpful also), JSON and ideally some understanding of ethernet (much of the eco system is based on ethernet technology).
The consultant will be part of the testing team of the entertainment division. They are testing projectors for big events and cinemas.
. Ideally JSON
& and an understanding of ethernet technology
. General skills expected would be good communications, ability to work in small teams, strong analytical skills
and a broad understanding of software system architectures. Any electronics background would also be good.
- Familiar with Python programming.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of JSON, C/C++ is definitely a plus.
- Permanent or B2B Contract
- Salary rate: 20 000 PLN net + VAT tax
- Chance to work with the greatest engineers and cutting-edge technologies
- Active participation in the biggest DevOps & CloudNative meetups and conferences: local Kubernetes Meetups, DevOps Days Warsaw, Atmosphere Warsaw Conference, KubeCon, etc..
- Active contribution to the Open Source projects
- Stock Options Program